8/27/2007

Carrie to have penis in SITC:TM?








I just got off the phone with a friend who worked on the album 'Shes a Shady Lady' by Leonard Kravitz, featuring CARRIE from Sex In the City. You might remember the groundbreaking advertisement, that swept horny sexuality across the world and solved some major global crisis -- similar to how Superman reversed the earth in Superman 2.

Well, this friend, lets call him 'SLIM SHADY' said that Carrie may have a penis in the Sex In The City Movie. THIS IS JUST SPECULATION. Here is what he sent me. Do with it what you will. Okay?

HI 'TROY', LOVE THE SITE. IF YOU USE THIS CALL ME 'SLIM SHADY'. WELL, I WORKED ON THE VIDEO 'SHADY LADY' WITH LENNY KRAVITZ AND SARAH JESSICA PARKER A FEW YEARS AGO. I JUST RAN INTO SJP AND SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE IS MEETING WITH ILM TO SEE ABOUT ADDING A PENIS TO HER SILOHETTE IN THE SEX IN THE CITY MOVIE. I ASKED HER WHY, AND SHE SAID 'IT WAS TOP NOTCH, SECRET, ZA ZA ZA ZOO'. I WAS VERY CURIOUS. I KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FAN OF HER, SO I THOUGHT YOU COULD USE THIS INFO. THNX

I finn a don't know if this is true or a misnomer, but if it's true THAT WILL ROCK THE VERY CORE OF THE SEX IN THE CITY UNIVERSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment