11/13/2006

PHOTOSHOP SERIEZ 1

I've been anxious waiting for the edit of my movie to get done. Yo, this is the impossibility of life -- waiting. Time is of the essence, ain't it true? If god can make a whole planet outa of a rib, then I can wait for some peeps to edit up a film. Idle hands are the Devils plaything -- so I keep busy. A friend of mine online HACKPHR33k100 sent me a laptop and computer program called PHOTO SHOP. I guess alot of people use it, because they need to 'change' the way their photos look. I don't believe you can change a photo, if you change the frame then it is nothing. My man Henri-Cartier Breson once said so. So, that being said, I decdied that I could turn this PHOTO SHOP into a new medium, unlike photography. I started doing some stuff, and this is the first of many to come.

When you look at this, challange your mind, your innered-soul. It happened one night they say...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:55 PM

    this is ART. finally the next medium, the next step in art history, my head is spinning, my soul wrenching, my penis expanding...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:00 PM

    ART!!! the next step in the history of art...this is amazing, a new medium so powerfull... my mind is reeling...my heart is trembling...my soul rejoicing...my penis bleeding life, love, ETERNITY...the allness of the world....

    ReplyDelete