11/12/2007

Unsexy? SJP? SAY WHAAA?



SJP SEYZ: ALL THIS NONSENSE IS MAKING
MY DOME ACHE.


The world has come to new levels of low, all of you all. Listen up. We all know that one of the most important, sensual, french dipped straight eight honies on the planet is the luxurious lass know as SARAH JESSICA 'AKA CARRIE' PARKER. She rocked it with FAB AZZ style all up on the SEX AND THE CITY joint for years, making men ACHE and women DROOL with her fab style that took convention AND FUCKED IT UP THE A--. Thats right, like Frank Sinatro she did it 'her ways' and she did it good, real good.

So a magazine called MAXIMUM named her on there top UNSEXY LIST. I don't understand....SJP, UNSEXY? Thats like saying 'my thing' is not satisfactory, y'all. A mister nomer for sure. Another Mister Nomer is the idea that SJP should even apper on a list, when she is G-O-D and everyone else on the list is D-O-G.


SARAH JESSICA PARKER POWER LIFTS A HOMELESS MAN OUT OF
A GUTTER IN FRANCE. WITH ZERO PERCENT BODY FAT, SHE CAN
PRETTY MUCH DO WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE WANTS -- INCLUDING
HER OWN DAMN THING....


Look, I can see why you would put her on your list...first of all, shes a woman and she knows whats up when it comes to dating situations. Part of me belives that CHRIS NOTH aka MISTA BIG was behind this, because he didn't want his girl to be TAKEN AWAY from him. It's PUBLIC FUCKING KNOWLEDGE ASS HOLES that SJP and Chris Noth are truly getting it together behind the scenes, and when I mean getting it together I mean straight up BRUNCH AT GORDON RAMSEYS RESTURANTS, THATS CLASSY SHIT. Some of my so called friends have said that there is someone other than SJP that is sexy, but I tell them nay -- I tell them to watch the SITC box set, and try not to finish right there. I remember when Carrie went on a date, and she GIGGLED it was so fun -- she giggled so hard when the fella made a joke. Sensuality is the circulatory system being fully visable from OUTSIDE THE SKIN, FUCK FAT!!! SJP brings it -- shes a walking greys anatomy book, PLUS she goes for her in a dance capacity. SHES A SHADY LADY THAT I WANNA GET WITH FOR SURE!! ANYTIME, GIVE ME A CALL SJP!!! FUCK SHARON, I'M MAD AT HER.




No comments:

Post a Comment