3/29/2007

TOP SECRET: Animated Concept?

While rumors of the 'Troy' animated series are circulating throughout the 'inner realm', an associate dog of mine e-mailed me something very interesting indeed. Yo, check it. This right here, if it isn't a fake is THE FIRST glipse off the artists table of concept art for my animated adventures. Below is what he sent me, for your eyes only!

TROY. CALL ME 'HACK MASTER 5000'. I AM AN INTERN INSIDE A CERTAIN ARTISTS STUDIO WHO HAVE DONE SOME VERY IMPORTANT ANIMATED WORK, INCLUDING 'KID VIDEO' AND OTHER. SAID ARTIST IS WORKING ON A 'TOP SECRET' PROJECT SUB TITLED 'ROCKET SHIP'. WHEN HE WENT TO LUNCH, I WAS ABLE TO SNEAK INTO HIS OFFICE AND TAKE A SNAP OF HIS DRAWING BOARD WITH MY CELL PHONE CAM. I HAD MY BLUE TOOTH ON, AND STILL DO EVEN THOUGH I'M ABOUT TO GOTO BED. CALL ME 'HACK MASTER 5000'.

No comments:

Post a Comment